Monday, December 11, 2006

So yeah, hi....

If you somehow managed to make it through all the text from my last post, I thought I'd say "howdy," "ni hao" and "Bonjour, you cheese eating surrender monkeys!"

Full web handle is The Baltimore Cynic, but call me TBC for short. I'm a 24 year old worker, and you get no points if you can guess where I'm from. My interests include reading, working out extensively (generally 4-7 days a week if lucky), music, and being out and about when possible.

SBA and I grew up together, but life sends people to different places it seems. However, we talk often, and at some point one of us concluded that our ideas were pretty damn a) offensive, b) hilarious, and c) provocative. It turns out those three things are needed to post a good blog, so here we are.

We both have a decent amount in common; we're both black, both atheists, and both well educated (That is, both of us attend/have attended graduate school). Our writing tends to take on different things as well. SBA's taken a lot more time to analyze the political environment along with relationships and make astute observations, while I tend to reserve my scorn for religion and popular culture. However, we have many observations on many things, and you will be able to partake of that.

Also: Unlike certain corpulent black bloggers who more resemble gestapo with girth than respectable writers, we will not delete or edit your posts. Ever. If you have a good idea, we will honor it by letting it stay up and offer feedback. Alternatively, if you make a stupid posting, we will leave it for everyone to laugh at.

That's all for now. Stay tuned to the blog, there's a lot to be said over the next few days and beyond.

-TBC

No comments: