Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Kucinich Is In.........

Well folks, Kucinich is throwing his hat into the ring for the 08 race for the white house. I was a Kucinich fan back in 04, I voted for him in the primary even though Kerry had the nod locked by then. I thought Kucinich brought a great perspective that stood in stark contrast to the corporate dems. Unfortunately many folk cannot get past the idea that he doesn't "look presidential". What a world we live in. I guess that means we should be looking at Obama. He has that great smile and says those platitudes that make us feel oh so good. Oh ........., and he is black, tall, good lookin, speaks well, and doesn't scare white folks! I suspect TBC has more to say on Obama. Thats if he isn't too angry to type. But for now, I'm interested in what Kucinich will do.

No comments: